Hays County Criminal Investigations Division,
Warrants and Crisis Intervention,
and Narcotics Task Force
1307 Uhland Road San Marcos, Texas 78666
The Hays County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division was officially established as a division in 1989 under Sheriff Paul Hastings. From 1848 until the 1980s, the Sheriff and his deputies conducted all investigations, evidence collection, and storage.
In 1990, the Hays County Sheriff’s Office Narcotics Task Force was established. The Narcotics Task Force uses detectives from the Hays County Sheriff’s Office and the San Marcos Police Department to conduct investigations.
In 2009, the Hays County Sheriff’s Office established, in coordination with the San Marcos Police Department, a joint Crisis Intervention Unit that works with the Scheib Mental Health and Development Disabilities Center.
- Emergency Crisis Hotline 1-877-466-0660
- Chief Jamie Page – Chief Deputy
- Capt. Brad Robinson – Support Services
- Capt. Mike Davenport – Law Enforcement
- Capt. Mark Cumberland – Corrections
- Bruce Boardman – OPR (Office of Professional Responsibility)
512-753-2170 during normal business hours or 512-393-7896 after hours.