The Hays County Commissioners hold Court each Tuesday at the County Courthouse, beginning at 9am. The Court's agenda is posted on this site each Friday prior to the next session, in addition to various offices throughout the county. Archives of past Court minutes are available as well.
If you would like to have an item placed on the Hays County Commissioners Court agenda, please contact your County Commissioner’s Office.
The Court consists of five members: one commissioner for each of Hays County's four precincts, and a County Judge who presides over the Court. Please visit the links below for more information on the respective members:
- County Judge, Bert Cobb, M.D.
- Commissioner, Precinct 1, Debbie Ingalsbe
- Commissioner, Precinct 2, Mark Jones
- Commissioner, Precinct 3, Will Conley
- Commissioner, Precinct 4, Ray Whisenant